President of the Associació Catalana d’Estudis d’Emblemàtica. Art i Societat
Director of the magazine Emblecat (magazine awarded by ACCA Art Critic Catalonian Association 2015)
I was given all the moral and patrimoniarchal rights of Mariano Andreu’s artworks worldwide by the Andreu family.
Phone: 639 434 919
University professor in the area of Humanities (AQU 2009)
PhD in Art History with the European Doctorate Mention from the University of Barcelona (2007).
Ma in Expertise, Trade and Conservation of Art and the Book from the Pompeu Fabra University (2004).
CAP teaching certificate (1998).
Degree in Geography and History from the University of Barcelona (1995).
Employment history to date
As an associate professor teaching in the subjects of European Art of the Eighteenth century, Catalan Modern Art and Sources for the History of Modern Art at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2011-2012)
Renaissance and Art of Italy in XVI century at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2010-2011)
As a guest professor at the University of Barcelona to teach in the Master class Music and art interdisciplinary in the subject Music and words II: Music and literary environment (Curses 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019)
As a guest professor at the University of Barcelona to teach in the Master class Music and art interdisciplinary in the subject The visual imatge of music (courses 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013 and 2013-2014)
As a guest professor at the University of Barcelona to teach in the Master class of Advanced Studies in the History of Art in the subject The Art Trade Market (courses 2007-2008, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011)
Curator of the Exhibitions:
- Exhibition Rachele Bianchi. La expresión del silencioin the Istituto Italiano di Cultura of Barcelona (2013).
- Exhibition Mariano Andreu at the Galería José de la Mano Gallery. Madrid (2007).
- Collaborates with the curators Eric Licoys and Jorge Rodríguez de Rivera in the exhibition Le Montparnasse Espagnol. Institut Cervantes (Paris), november 2014.
- Collaborates with the curators Daniel Ogier and Jorge Rodríguez de Rivera in the exhibition Pièces d’identité. Musée Internacional de la Chaussure (Romans), from 26th october 2013 to 16th of mars 2014.
- Collaborates with the curator M. Antonia Casanovas in the exhibition Zoomanía. Del símbolo a la mascota. The pottery Museum of Barcelona, october 2010 – february 2011.
Art Trade Market
Working in collaboration with:
- Laude investment company as an art consultant
- Galleries and auction houses (Barcelona and Madrid) given art studies
Lines of research:
- Doctoral thesis, titled José Nicolás de Azara i la seva repercussió en l’àmbit artistic català en l’àmbit Artistic (2007) with several articles published.
- Studies about festivities and traditions in Catalonia with several research papers presented at CEHA and SEE
- Research on the Catalan artist Mariano Andreu with an exhibition as a curator in the José de la Mano Gallery (Madrid-2007) and several articles published
- Music and art work, relationship focused on the interdisciplinary between art and music with some publications.
- Research on the symbolic content of the image through documents and literature with some publications.
Contributions in Art books with the Editorial Thema, Catalan encyclopedia and Dictionary of the Royal Academy of Spanish History.
Articles published in Revista de Catalunya, Pedralbes and Emblecat magazines
Articles published in other magazines such as Butlletí Reial Academia de Belles Arts de Sant Jordi, Imago, Butlletí Reial Cercle Artístic and Locus Amoenus.
Congress contributions, lectures and articles, organized by Comite Español de Historia del Arte (CEHA) and Sociedad Española de Emblemática (SEE).
Barcelona, April, 2019